Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sugus and The Dancing Crowd

One day, Mummy was beleking the food on display at a cashier and decided to try Sugus’ new … errmm….what do you call it ? Fruit pastel, I think ? You know the jelly like fruit flavoured, like gummy bears.

Anyway, bought one and showed it to my kids.

They were excited (kesian, I hardly ever layan them in that department) and I quickly popped one while backing out of the parking space.

Suddenly,

“Mummy ! Jangan makan while you drive. Nanti you want to dance !”

Ha ?

“Oh no, Mummy ! You cannot drive while you dance !! Stop eating ! Spit it out ! Spit it out !”

Punya lah terkejut, nasib baik tak brake.

Looked at Umar for comprehension and he just looked at me with wide eyes.

“What are you talking about ?”

“Kan dekat tv tu bila dia makan dia ramai-ramai dancing – dancing !” Explained my still horrified daughter.

And I laughed when the telly advert for the sweet that I am eating played in my head.

He he…..

You know which one I am talking about ?

No comments: