Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Elsa

Two or three nights ago we were in the car, searching for dinner. The little girl sat behind me. At one point, unbuckled her seat belt and hugged the back of my seat.

“Mummy… are you already old ?” She asked, caressing my face from behind. I am used to this question because I kept giving them me being old as excuses not to cook, or play or dukung. He he…. So I thought nothing of it and answered in the affirmative.

“Why ?” I asked.

“Because your skin doesn’t look nice. It looks old… Macam dah tua…”

Oh bengkek yang membuak-buak. I turned to Abah and exclaimed, “Why she never say stuffs like this to you ?” Abah gave a part guilty and a part amused smile. But the one that made me blood go upstairs was a chuckle from behind.

Looked at the source and saw him smiled happily.

They don’t love me anymore.

Waaa…….


Yesterday as I was lying in bed, waiting for Abah to clip his nails, Elsa came to me and said, “Hear this, Mummy. Hear this. Sponge Bob kan cakap ‘I adoooore you….’”, blinking her eyes away.

Lawak lah budak kecik ni.

“What does it mean, this ‘I adore you’” asked me.

Without missing a beat, she lowered her voice, lowered her eyelids and replied, “Cintaku, saya sayang…..”

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

I rolled to the left and right then right again. Tipped my head up and laughter came from my belly. Babah smiled in amusement, shook his head and looked at me. I know he is not used to this kind of merepekness, so looked at me for help.

I gave him a silent order to just enjoy her, every side of her. She was embarrassed too, seeing me laugh like that. To cover up, she tickled me all over. Tickling my waist, my sole, my neck. He he..

After I recovered, I told her, “Jangan cakap merepek-repek sangat, Elsa. Some people might like it, some won’t. You have to learn to watch what comes out of your mouth…” She just shrugged her shoulders.

I have my work cut out for me.

But still.. it was funny, wasn’t it ?

4 comments:

Puteri's territory said...

Elsa ni byk betul antics dia kan? Kelakar pula tu.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Itu lah kak Puteri... merepek tahap maksimum kan ? Risau gak kadang2 sebab merepek memanjang

liadevega said...

Elsa ni kena masuk kelas tatabahasa ni...bakap BM macam anak mat salleh cakap melayu...hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Bukan sahaja Elsa... abangnya pun... sehingga membawa masalah kat sekolah... cerita sedih ni...