Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Apa yang cute ?

On Tuesday saw the cutest thing. Dahlya messaged me and we got to talking and at the end of the conversation it was agreed that I will pick her and her sister Jazmyn up at 12 and send them to our house.

Anyway, petang saw them playing outside. I saw Umar, Elsa, Dahlya, Jazmyn and Faris… and what looked like a rabbit.

“Is that a rabbit ?” I yelled from upstairs. Typical, after asking then I saw it was actually Gizmo, prancing about with them, chasing the ball.

Boleh buat kawan dengan kucing. Okay lah tu. Ha ha. Comel gila but it stopped being comel when one put Gizmo on the ball and kicked it while he is still on it.

At 6, I went to pasar malam with Maksu and bought loads and loads (RM 8 okay) of keropok lekor. But when we got home, both of my nieces dah balik. Their Abah came when I was in pasar malam. I felt so sad because I know we ran out of cookies and what nots and I wanted to give them something nice to eat. Maksu pulak pi borong otak-otak.

Luckily Amelia and Amir came for a visit and they helped to finish off the food. Amir pandai makan tako. Sedap kan Amir ?

So apa yang comelnya ? Amir makan tako ? Comel lah tu for me considering my son wouldn’t even give it a second glance.

No comments: