Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Elsa cari pasal

We had dinner at Sakae Sushi last Saturday. Keinginan di hati nak beli tickets for Terminator. Bila sampai kata pawagam (panggung wayang gambar), the queue was MashaAllah so we decided to have dinner first.

We were eating when suddenly Babah spoke up. “Stop that, Elsa !! If you do that again, Abah pok. Stop it, now !” I was so shocked because it came all of a sudden and when I looked at Elsa, she paled and quickly took out the chopstick in her mouth.

I frowned uncomprehendingly at Babah. “Ni ha…. Budak ni … suka sangat berlakon hisap rokok.. ..” Ohh….. okay.

“You Elsa if you ever take up smoking, I will thrash you like nobody’s business…” Babah sambung lagi.

Usually I don’t agree with Babah’s harsh words, but this subject… go ahead, Bah. We couldn’t tell them enough, in fact.

Anyway when there are things that concerns Elsa, abang mesti nak masuk campur kan ? So I looked at him and saw his face already contorted with fury. “I don’t know why you always want to do stupid things, lah Elsa !”

Keep that up, okay Abang ? Tolong Mummy jaga adik.

No comments: