Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Mummy tak nanis ke ?

This morning had a debate with my little boy. It all started when he had forgotten to ask his Babah's permission to enter a Batik colouring contest. He needed RM 15 to enter and when he missed his Babah, he asked the money from his grandparents.
-
Mummy asked why did you get the money from Atuk and Abang said if he asks from Babah, Babah will surely say NO. I don't have to write my lecture on that subject and as usual my lectures caused tears.
-
In the car on the way to school, both them fought and Adik was about to cry when Mummy said ," Please don't cry. Mummy paling boring kalau korang nangis."
-
" Kenapa Mummy boring kalau kita orang nanis Mummy ? "
-
" Sebab bisinglah... ! "
-
" Then Mummy tak pernah nanis ? " He asked, face all screwed but he was not looking at me. However I saw his forefinger was almost erect. I know I am going to get lectured.
-
" When did you see me cry ? "
-
" Masa Mummy small kid, Mummy tak nanis ? Hari tu masa Mummy langgar almari pun Mummy nanis ( forefinger started to wag already ), lepas tu Mummy fight with Babah... "
-
"Cop ! Cop ! Eiii..... ( head whirling trying to cut his points )... erm, erm... Mummy nanis banyak macam Abang ke ? " Aiseh, very lame....
-
" No... but you still cry....,"
-
" Kan Mummy ? Adik pun cry......, Abang baling kat muka Adik , " said Adik. That sentence she had on record. She had that repeated every day.
-
Nasib baik ada Adik, Abang and I just ended up laughing. Kids always have the gift of gab. Only time will tell if they will retain it.
-
I remember last week, when we went to Subang Parade. Abang wanted something but he was not allowed to. So he went to merajuk mode and was all sulky. I made funny faces at him which always make him cry sebab sakit hati. Anyway I wouldn't stop making faces ( I just love to tease until they cry, I don't know why - it is partly his fault, he wshould've stopped looking at me..... ) when suddenly he said " Mummy ni macam mak tiri !! " That made me stop. Babah laughed, Abang smiled again and me ? I sulked........

No comments: