Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Slumber Party

Those who read my blog would know that some crooks broke in my best friend's house. So mummy, the Official Worrier for Malaysia was fretting the whole day thinking of my precious ones. Tetapi yang bestnya it was not me who suggested the slumber party, it was Babah. He came home at 7 pm, demanded to hear the full story and was quiet for awhile. Then he went to Abang and Adik's room and proceeded to lift up the single mattress. He he... tapi he had to call Mummy to help.
-
Anyway, Abang loved it but Adik insisted to let her sleep in her own room. I think she just loves to disagree, fighting for the sake of fighting. So mummy and babah had to sleep with Transformers talking and warring in the background. I hate that song !!

No comments: