Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Semalam punya cerita

This morning, I was at tinkering at the piano at my parents' house when I heard a commotion upstairs.

Abang : I said I am sorry.

Adik : No !! Adik nak cakap mummy. Mummy ! Mummy !

And the hurricane went down the stairs.

Abang : I said I am really sorry.

Adik : Adik nak cakap Mummy jugak.

Abang ran ahead of Adik and pulled her. She wrenched her hand free and ran to hug me.

Adik : Mummy Abang pok Adik sini. See ? See Mummy ?

Abang all the while slowly crept to me and hugged me too.

Mummy : Okay Adik. Sikit aje.

I looked at Abang and he gave me an angelic smile.

Adik : Mummy, blow my hand Mummy.

Mummy : Okay... (And I proceeded to 'blow' her hand)

Adik : Blow my kaki pulak Mummy..

Mummy : Wah Abang. You certainly have been busy ( And I blew her kaki )

Adik : Blow my bontot Mummy

Mummy : Bila Abang pukul ni ?

Abang : I did not pok her bontot

Adik : Semalam !! Abang pok semalam. Adik nanis heee heee heee ( screw up her face to demonstrate her cry yesterday )

How can I keep a straight face ? Abang pun gelak...