Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Please keep my children safe

Hari ni Adik staged another protest. Her cryings reminded me of our maid dulu. Lets just call her F. Abang and Adik dulu was okay with her. They didn't mind being left alone with her. Sometimes, Abang and Adik tak nak ikut pun Mummy and Babah pergi mana - mana.
-
Tapi, tiba - tiba they refused to stay with her. Pernah sekali my mum came to fetch me and they were crying and screaming like there is no tomorrow. I was really upset. Bukannya sedih tapi geram. And I remember F was holding them back and keep on urging me to go. "Sekejap aje dia orang nangis ni," she said.
-
I think 2-3 weeks after that I found out that she was abusing my kids. And I vividly remember what my mum said when I recounted the horror story to her. She said "Patutlah sekejap je dia orang nangis. Dia buat budak - budak tu takut...,"
-
I couldn't imagine my two angels cowering in fear. Abang is confident I couldn't even picture him trembling before that witch. Adik is really sure of her Princess status, I couldn't envisage her shrinking while being yelled at.
-
I fear for my children. I really really hope, Adik's problem is just because she is unused to this new help.
-
Ya Allah! Please keep my babies safe.....

2 comments:

Sheik said...

Naluri seorang ibu bukan mainan perasaan. If you feel something wrong, kena buat edisi siasat...for the sake of anak-anak.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

That is true. Bukan nak menuduh kan... tapi just to be safe.... hmmm