Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, September 22, 2006

A song from Abang

Abang sang this song yesterday. It was hilarious I asked him to sing for me again so that I can write down the lyrics. He was good, my little boy. He sang again and again to make sure I got it right lepas tu he proof read it....
-
Please sing this song to the tune of our Negaraku.
-
DEDARAKU ( I actually wrote The Darah Ku and he said that is wrong. When I asked him what does Dedaraku mean, he sais " Takkan you don't know Mummy ? " I said I really don't and he pondered for a quite a bit before he said, " Babah, can you tell Mummy what is Dedaraku ? "
-
Dedaraku
Dadah tumpahnya daraku
*Blaja tido
Mesatu dan maju
Raba batnya
Tuhan meniata
*Blaja kita
Selamat **bertata
Raba batnya
Tuhan meniata
*Blaja kita
Selamat **bertata
* Blaja is belajar but since you have to sing the song very fast, it becomes blaja ( lepas tu tulung Mummy spell perkataan tu takut salah spell. But why do we have to belajar tido ? He said because we must.....
* Bertata is waving/lambai. When I asked kenapa kena selamat when saying goodbye, he got rimas and said I asked too many questions.
-
Babah wanted to correct his singing, but I stopped him. I want him to sing like that for a little while longer for me to really savour his baby-ishness....
-

No comments: