Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Elsa, who else ?

I remember sitting in the car on the way to Gerik with my daughter wriggling about. Time and time again I reprimanded her, asking her to be still but to no avail.

I think she got a bit fed up with me, saying the same thing over and over again because she finally snapped and said, “I am trying to be still, but I am not dead !” hotly.

To laugh or to cry or to get angry ? Mummy could only manage, “That is rude…” as she was busy trying not to laugh.

I also remember last Saturday the kids were playing with their board games while Mummy and Babah watched Quantum of Solace upstairs. They finished playing so Babah said please return the games to the library, at its rightful place. There were 2 games so Umar asked Elsa to help him carry the games downstairs.

Elsa protested, saying, ‘But you have 2 hands, Um. Two games and two hands !”

Umar said, “Ti, just help me. Youy have such a lazy butt !”

And Elsa replied, “Exactly Um. This lazy butt wants to sit…”

He he….
But she got up anyway because she knew that not helping equals unhappy parents.
You are one funny little girl...

4 comments:

liadevega said...

what a smart mouth u have there....!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Nak marah... kelakar... tak marah... kurasng asam... hmmm..

Puteri's territory said...

Wakakakakaka....
Elsa, Elsa. Gene saper dia dapat kelakar sangat ni? Nak tergolek2 gelak. Mmg entertainerlah this girl. Am sure she must be very fofular among her peers. Kalau dia tak datang sekolah mesti sunyi.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Actually I am very sure ada org lagi terer dari pada dia... he he...