Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Cause you have a bad day...

We have a birthday buka puasa do to attend tomorrow so off we trooped to Subang Parade for a present. We were in MPH and I was as usual bending to choose my books. The kids had made their selections and was just waiting for me to make up my mind.

Time and time again I heard Babah asking Umar to look for his sister. After like the 5th time, Umar finally saw red and between the aisles I heard him berating her.

“Why do u like to wander off ? Do you want to be lost ? You like wandering off without telling me.”

“What ? I am here …..” Said the sister.

I peered from behind the aisle and saw my son pushing his sister to where Babah is, mumbling all the way.

He he…

When we finally leave the shop, Elsa kept yapping that she wants to be a Science teacher. Abang apparently is still very much angry at his sister sniped, “You cannot be a teacher because you are nitwit.” Eyes screwed angrily.

Mummy remained quiet. Don’t know why.

Stopped at Cold Storage for pancakes ingredients and the kids were happily running among the products. Elsa approached me, waving her Babah’s hanky. “Mummy, can you tie this hanky here ?” she asked, wrapping the hanky to her throat. “I want to be a cowboy…”

I was about to get the hanky when Umar came from behind. “No, Mummy ! Don’t. She wants you to tie it around her neck. She can choke herself to death okay if you do that ? Do you want to be dead, Elsa ?” He asked angrily.

“Do you want to ceased being in this world ?”

Err….. I think he is having a bad day….

My poor baby…
PS : We were in the car that day and the song You Had A Bad Day was played on the radio. Elsa excitedly said to her brother, "Um ! It's your song, Um. That funny song (laughed) you have a bad day...Kan, Um ? Because you always have a bad day...."
Err... really ? I didn't know that as you are always happy and chatty to me. What is up, little boy ?

2 comments:

Puteri's territory said...

Myra,
2 orang anak u ni, bezanya macam langit dan bumi. Sorang serious, sorang lagi clown. Sorang cautious, sorang jenis tak kisah kan?

Memang jadi cerita betul 2 beradik ni. I guess yang clown tu ikut u dak?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri... I think u r actually right .... hmmm....

And kak Puteri, again I think you are right... ha ha