Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Umar's dancing

Mummy and Babah locked the room door when we got home yesterday. Nak mandi…. Also, this is usually the time where we catch up on the day’s event. Especially our workplace grouses, something that we couldn’t wait to vent out.

If we don’t lock the door, the kids would come barging in and disturb our letting out the frustration session.

As we talked, I heard the flurry of footsteps and sighed and rolled my eyes. Dan seeing my reaction knew what was to come.

Sure enough, doorknob was rattled, an exasperated sound heard (it was from the little girl), an impatient “Eeeee…” was made and then the inevitable loud knocks on the door.

“What ?” Yelled Babah. Orang tengah syok bercerita ni.

“Open the door !” The little girl demanded.

“Is it locked, Ti ?” I heard the brother asked.

“What do you want ?” Asked Babah again.

“We want to tell you about our day !”

He he… Funny lah, you.

I looked at Babah and nodded my head. It was true, we haven’t asked the children about their day yet.

Titi came in, telling us stories about her school trip to PetroSains. “Mana video cam, Dan ?” Asked I, wanting to record her amimation and infectious enthusiasm.

Umar showed us a dance he saw performed at school. It was excruciating as without music he looked like he was doing tai-chi. His serious face made the dancing looked even more ridiculous. “Where is the video cam ?” I asked him again.

“I don’t know where to look, Dan …” I whispered after like 5 minutes of more tai-chi/dancing.

Dan flared his nostrils, showing he was hard at work from trying not to laugh, or groan. He took a pillow and hid his smile behind it.

Ha ha…..

2 comments:

Puteri's territory said...

Ala sayang tak record. Would love to see him dancing. Mesti comei.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Err... actually it was really bad as he wasn't smiling at all. Serious macam nak ambik periksa !