Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Elsa's trip down memory lane..

It was raining this morning when Elsa put on her shoes for school. She looked up at me and said, “Remember Mummy masa Abah pegi party racing car tu ?”

Emm ? Party racing car.

“Do you remember ? It was malam and raining and then the lights tak ada !” Her eyes round with her remeniscence.

“And then you light the candle and we played Uno and we minum hot tea sebab sujuk….” With that she hugged herself and shivered, to remind me how cold that night was.

I smiled. “Ye ke ?”

“Yes, Mummy…. Lepas tu, sapa menang gama Uno tu ? Yang kita main hari tu masa hujan and Abah pegi party racing car tu ?” She asked.

Aaah…. Such a small girl to be talking about past experiences. I do remember that night. One of my fondest memory with my kids actually. Dan was off to an F1 party and the three of us were without electricity and candles. Luckily I found some nice scented ones for tea lights. The house was awashed with scents of apples as we settled down on the carpet and played Uno. And yes, drank hot tea while waiting for Babah to come and rescue us. Sebab Mummy pun takut….. keh keh…

It was really cosy and we were very much happy playing and talking.

“You lah, baby. You did….” I answered just to make her happy since I, as usual was the one who won. My little girl beamed with pleasure.

What a memory….

2 comments:

liadevega said...

Cutenyaa....

Cik Puan Kamil said...

It was a happy memory for her it seems...