Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Because Mummy has magic hands, Elsa kena pegi sekolah

Last week,

“Mummy… my kaki sakit.” Complained my little girl.

“Ok let me have a look at it.”

“I don’t think I can go to school today. My kaki sakit….”

Hmm… dulu dok bising nak pi sekolah sekarang dah pandai ngelat.

“It’s okay. Let me urut your kaki. If mummy urut mesti baik punya because I’m your mother. I have Magic Hands.”

She looked at me skeptically as I massaged her tiny feet. Dear me… they are really tiny.

“You do have Magic hands, Mum !! I am all better !!” She said in wonderment after a few minutes.

He he….

3 days ago,

“Mumm… can you use your Magic Hands ? My kaki sakit lagi lah….” She complained.

I rolled up my sleeves and massaged her tiny legs.

“Look, Bah. I am all better ! Mummy has Magic Hands !” She announced happily.

But then…

“Tapi kan Bah, teacher cakap hari ni cuti.” Said she.

“Mana ada cuti.” Replied her Babah.

“Ya, Bah !! teacher cakap cuti…..” Her eyes big and reound.

“Cuti apa ?” Challenged her Babah.

“Cuti lah… cuti saja lah….”

Babah looked at her, his lips thinned.

“Takde takde… pegi mandi….”

He he….

No comments: