Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Elsa's problems

I think Elsa has a problem with her height.

“I do not want to go to sekolah kebangsaan lah Mummy.” She told me one day as were passing my old SRK Seksyen 6.

“Why ?”

“Because there are so many people there. I just want to stay at Ikhlas because there are only small people there. No big people.”

Alahai kesiannya.

Last week, her Babah put something on our tallboy and she wanted to look at it. She stood on her toes and jumped and jumped but she just couldn’t reach it. When her Babah returned to the room, she complained, “I am to small lah, Bah !!” Her eyebrows furrowed.

Alahai kesiannya. Macamana nak buat tu ?


She also has a problem with her school attire.

“Mummy, I tak nak pakai uniform.”

“School uniform ?”

“Yes…. It is so boring.”

“Why ?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugged her tiny shoulders.

“Well, you have to wear them all the same because nanti teacher tak bagi Titi pegi school.”

“Alah…” She tilted her head. She looked worried.

“Apa masalahnya ? What is the problem ?”

“I wear the same baju over and over again… It is not nice…”

Pulak…. Dah pandai dah….


Today, when I want to put on her tudung for her, she said, “ Nanti sajalah Mummy…”

Why ? I asked and she said sheepishly, “ Because I look funny. I don’t want to look funny. Like a Pokemon….

Pokemon yang mana pakai tudung, Ti ?


She also had something to say when I asked her to finish up her food.

“Elsa, finish up your food, kalau tak nanti nasi tu nangis,” I warned Elsa for the umpteenth time. And for the same amount of time she looked indolently at me.

“Mummy, nasi tak de mata lah Mummy.”

“So ?”

“Then nasi cannot cry lah.. Dia tak de mata….” She scrutinized one grain of rice and showed it to me.

“See ? See ? Tak de mata pun….”

Arghhh !!

No comments: