Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, April 11, 2008

My super remote control...


I just downloaded pictures of Titi on her first day of school and it reminded me of our conversation on her first day there. Cik Ta picked her up from school and at 1 o’clock I received a call from my sister. Ita told me that she is in front of my in-law’s house but no one was home. She pressed the bell many times and honked and honked but nobody came to open the gate for them. All the while we were talking, I could hear Elsa demanding to talk to me.

Elsa : Mummy, Cik Ta dah panggil bibik tapi dia tak dengar. Wan is not home Mummy. We cannot open the gate. Mummy boleh tak bukak gate ? Boleh tak tekan ?

Mummy : Tekan ? Tekan apa ?

Elsa : Tekan lah to bukak gate….

Ha ha… she wants me to press the gate’s remote control.

Mummy : Tak sampai lah Titi. I am too far away… tak sampai.

Elsa : Oh ? Tak sampai ? Mummy tak sampai lah Cik Ta.

She went quiet a bit then asked the million dollar question, “ Where is U-um ? ”

Mummy : Ermmm… I don’t know. Dia ikut atuk and wan pergi somewhere…

Elsa : Where is U-um, Mummy ? Mana U-um ?

Adoih…….

Mummy : Nanti U-um balik lah……

Elsa : Mana U-um ? I need to change my clothes. I don’t want to wear this baju….

Mummy : Okay, okay… nanti Mummy call Aunty Wawa. Titi duduk rumah Aunty Wawa kejap kay ? Cik Ta hantar Titi pergi sana, okay ?

Baru happy sikit.

When I got home, she complained to me how her beloved U-um left her to go gallivanting alone. Umar just rolled his eyes.

Hmmmm…………….

No comments: