Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Mummy's rehat

Last 2 days, as I was still busy getting ready for work, my little daughter who jumped into our bed some time during the night, woke up.

Titi : Mummy mana ? ( hair as usual pontianak style, extremely tousled can’t even see her face )

Babah : Mummy kat situ Titi..

Titi : Mummy tak work kan ?

Mummy : Eh, Mummy work.

Titi : Tak…. Mummy tak work.

Mummy : Eh, I told you kan yesterday that I am working.

Titi : Mummy… mummy tak work…

Mummy : Kenapa sayang ?

Titi : Mummy tak sayang Titi.

Mummy : Eii ? Tak lah. Mummy kan sayang Titi.

Titi : Haa….. ( and rested her head on my lap )

Kesian…….

Yesterday morning saw me cutting a jam roll and placing them in a Tupperware. Umar who was having his breakfast asked me;

Umar : Is that for your rehat Mum ?

Mum : Yes.

Umar : After you rehat kan, you go back to your desk and do your work.

Mum : Yes.

Umar : At school kan during rehat kan me and my friends play. I have a lot of friends in school. What about you ?

Mum : Well, I have about 3 people that I hang out with and sometimes 4.

Umar : Is that all ?

Mum : Well, there are plenty other but these are the people that I usually play with.

Umar : Wow, I usually have more than that Mum and it is so fun….

Yelah, kau lah yang popular….

No comments: