Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day


We went to Subang Parade on Sunday and people were celebrating their mothers everywhere. I saw a mother waiting outside the building, maybe for her ride home, with her grown up son when suddenly her daughter jumped from behind and surprised her with a huge bouquet of flowers. So sweet.

I was walking with my family. I was holding hands with my son when he suddenly tugged his hand free and walked behind me with his Babah. I heard whisperings and then furious whisperings and then his father’s “ What ? I couldn’t hear you ? “.

My son let out a “ Arrgghhh ! “ and yelled “ I want money to buy Mummy a present !! “ He he… I was embarrassed, my son was embarrassed. I then turned livid when my husband gave him RM 10. Aik ?

I curiously asked my son where does he intend to buy my gift and he said, “ Book store. I know you love books,”. What a thoughtful and observant son. I was beaming with pride. I then looked pointedly at the offending RM 10 and asked my husband what kind of book would I get with RM 10 ? Dan sighed, took back the red currency and replaced it with a crispy dark blue one. Now we are talking.

Bliss……

Elsa that night also requested stuffs from her Babah ( Dan once said in frustration, “ Korang bertiga kalau tengok Abah je mintak duit, “ he he ). She is clever that little one. She approached him from the back, hugged him and looked at him while her chin was resting on his shoulder. She then went, “ Baaahh…………., “.

I don’t know what she asked for but since they were quarrelling not half an before, her Babah said to her, “ I thought you don’t love me ? “.

Titi : No… I love you Bah.

Babah : But just now you said you don’t love me. You love your Mummy saja ?

Titi : Bah, I have your face Bah.

Babah : Ye ke ?

Titi : Yes Bah. I choose you….

He he… Kembang kempis le hidung si Rashdan tu.

No comments: