Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wee morning fight….

Dunno why Mummy and Babah were awake so early today. Mummy knew Babah was awake, but decided to savour the time on her own. She felt Babah slipped away from her, went down to watch the telly. 5 minutes to 6 am, Mummy followed suit, feeling lonely in the big empty bed.

Watched telly awhile then we went upstairs again when we heard the adzan. Woke up the kids too, and by 6.30 they were already in the kitchen having breakfast.

6.45 am Babah opened the room door to hang the towels when we heard a loud bickering going on downstairs.

Hmmm…. hudak-budak ni… Sighed Babah.

The noise got louder and louder, footsteps heard. Babah waited at the top of the stairs. Mummy was slapping cold moisturizer on her face decided to listen from where she was.

“Adik ni… She thinks that she is sooooo smart !”

“But I am smart !” Came a little voice. Little but audible…

“See, Bah ? See ? She said I am stupid…”

“No… I said I am smarter than you !”

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH !

Mummy was glad that she was not visible to her children. They needed discipilining, not laughters.

Babah by then was in the room again, looking at them from the door frame. He widened his eyes to Mummy, asking for help. Mummy just shrugged her shoulders.

“Babah yang paling pandai dalam rumah ni, okay…!” I expected that. What lah… doesn’t he know I am the smartest in the house ? Takpelah, bagi chan…

“Nak tahu siapa yang pandai masa exam nanti… Sapa yang dapat nombor 1-5 tu yang pandai…. Sekarang toksah cakap banyak … Pegi pakai kasut !”

He he…..

I wonder now how the fight got about…

2 comments:

~Mrs Ababe~ said...

Thank you for all the writings.. I really enjoy them and I think my new year's resolution should be to keep on writing my blog...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Oh yes, please do write more !!!