Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Ha ha.. Sorry...

Sunday Mummy mengamuk sakan dengan Adik.

As usual, when Mummy take out her mixing bowl, she would suddenly find Adik next to her. Cepat betul.

“Mummy, what are you making ?”

“Bread….”

“Can I help ? I looove helping you, Mummy…”

Who can say no to that, eventhough she would just slow me down ?

I measured the flour, and she deposited it in the bowl.

I opened up the pack of yeast, she dumped it in the bowl.

Now, the milk has to be warmed, together with butter and sugar so Mummy took out a heavy based pot and put it next to the mixing bowl. She measured the milk and Adik reached for it.

“Careful… do it slowly and jangan bagi tumpah…”

Mummy flicked her gaze to the telly but when she looked back, her daughter was dumping the milk in the bowl.

WAAAAAAAA !

Adik ran to Babah and Mummy ranted and raved. Nothing could be done now but throw the whole thing in the bin. What a waste.

Mummy sat on the sofa fuming, Adik wisely stayed away and kept quiet.

At night after bathing, as usual Adik came to Mummy armed with the hair brush. Before she combed Mummy’s hair, she did a little pedicure first, buffing Mummy’s toe nails. Although she buffed the skin more than the nails itself so Mummy’s feet were all scratchy.

Then she asked for permission to comb Mummy’s hair and when Mummy nodded, she toweled Mummy’s hair a bit before started combing.

“Why did you destroy my bread ? Why did you poured the milk in the bowl ?”

She who was kneeling behind Mummy, peeked from Mummy’s left side and said, “Be-cause I didn’t hear you said put the milk in the pan !” I looked at her face, all grave, noticing the chubby cheeks too. She looked gorgeous.

Then Mummy laughed. “Yeah.. well.. because I didn’t tell you to !”

Babah who was sitting next to us reading a magazine, looked up. “What ?”

“Yeah… I just put the pot next to her but I didn’t say anything. I was meaning to tell her to put the milk in the pot, but I didn’t…” I said sheepishly.

Babah geleng kepala.

“Haaa ! You didn’t tell me kan Mummy ? I do not remember you ask me to put it in the pan… kan Mummy ? Itulah…” She laughed, shaking her head.

“Mummy tak cakap pun kan ?” She said again.

Mummy smiled kelegaan. Nasib baik dia masih kecik. Kalau Abang yang kena tu, mesti dia cakap, “Then it was your fault ! Why did you get angry at me just now ? Mummy tipu ye ?”

He he…. Sorry….

No comments: