Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ana buat Mummy susah hati

I still feel guilty today about not making any effort to bake cookies for Ana last weekend. Bukan apa, teringat what my mom told me last month, after Ana left my house.

“Ni Ana cakap, dia kata ko buat cookies ?”

“Ha… kenapa ?”

“Taklah, dia cakap, ‘Tooookkkk… kat rumah Mummy kan best. Mummy buat cookies. Shedap shangat. Shaya shuka !’” My mother is a not too bad storyteller. Keh keh…

I laughed. “Mana tak suka, habih dia makan…..”

“Ye ke ? What cookies did you make ?” Mum asked.

“Chocolate chips yang biasa tu je… Tapi masa tu baru buat lah… Itu yang sedap sangat gamaknya….”

“Haaa… ko kena buat lagi… She kept mentioning shedap, shedap, nak lagi…..”

Of course I didn’t immediately because cookie making is usually reserved for weekends (except for 2 nights ago when Kamil angin-angin kan nak chocolate cake with strawberries…. Buat jugak… Pukul 11 malam dia makan….). Pastu lupa. And then one weekend I made chocolate cake instead of cookies.

SO now, I feel guilty, knowing how much she loves it. Luckily I stocked up the fridge with butter so nampaknya, one batch of cookies coming up for Ana Banana !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nak jugak...tapau utk bei sekali buleh : )