Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Elsa

Elsa….

She said so many funny things this past week but I could only remember two of them. I am racking my brain bout the hilarious thing she said while we were watching the telly yesterday… Hmm…

No… sorry. Can’t remember..

Anyway, 3 days ago I was preparing for my toilette when Elsa approached me, stomping her feet all the way. She thrust her workbook at me and demanded to know who desecrated it, as she puts it, with ‘conteng-conteng’.

Looked at it and saw most of the questions were answered correctly. “Umar…” I answered.

“No….” she said impatiently. “Umar cakap he didn’t do it….”

I rolled my eyes. But of course…

“Of course it is him. There is nobody in the house. No Anna, no Esya. It is not Bibik and definitely not me or Babah… So it must be Umar…”

“Umar ?” She said incredously. “I am going down and teach him a lesson !!” she announced, stomping her feet out of the room.

“Umar !!!” and I heard Umar laughed.

Ha ha….

Last night all of us had an early night. By 9, we were already tucked in bed and Babah and Mummy were already nodding off, down with flu. You see, when we put the kids to bed, we usually just make sure they are comfortable, blankets up the chin and what nots. Then we switched off the lights and leave the room.

Sometimes when we do stay with them until they sleep, Umar would be asleep in 5 minutes. Once I reproved them for talking, citing bangun lambat and all and Umar said, “Don’t worry Mummy. I can sleep easily…” and with that rolled over and in a minute was snoring.

But last night, they were mucking about, playing and talking in the dark. My repetitive warning was ignored.

Then, “Oppff ! Ouch !!”

“Are you okay, Um ? Are you okay ?” Came very soon after.

“I am so sorry, Um. It is so dark. I cannot see. I didn’t know you were there….”

“Urrghh…..”

“Are you okay ?”

No reply. Mummy got a bit panicked at that point. Was about to get up when I heard Elsa said, “I cannot take it anymore, Um. Are you bleeding ? Say something…”

Umar laughed.

Mummy also laughed.

“Um… did you fart this very smelly fart ? It is smelly….”

Ha ha ha…….

Aduih lah, Elsa…

No comments: