Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Lubang kat kedai Tok Mi

“Mummy… Cik Ta is taking us to Tok Mi’s shop for lunch tomorrow…” Announced my daughter last week.

“Mummy tahu mana kedai tu ?” She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head. The little darling took a deep breath and started. “Okay kat situ macam ada hole …” she made a round shape with her fingers

“Okay ? Okay ? Ada lubang kan ? Pastu masuk lubang tu and then macam ada kayu go up and down, up and down…” Hand demonstrating this up and down motion.

“Jalan straight sampai nampak ada pintu merah ni. Pastu naik tangga pastu pusing sini (she made a left hand gesture). Pastu pusing sini (another left hand gesture). Dah sampai…..”

“Do you know now ? So easy kan because I already teach you…..” Eyes wide looking at me, waiting for my nod of comprehension.

“Tapi how do I get there ? From the house ?”

She thought for awhile. “Mummy jalan-jalan sampai nampak hole tu okay ? That hole…. Pastu ada up down up down tu...”

Hmm… yelah. Berapa banyak le lubang (basement) yang ada kat Shah Alam ni.

He he…
Kebetulan lalu kami kat kompleks PKNS tu kelmarin.
"Mummy !! That one !! Kat situ lah kedai Tok Mi...." She said excitedly, finger pointing.
"See ? See that hole there ? Kat situ ada up and down up and down tu...." Tangan again up down up down. Cute..
"So now you know, okay ?" She said, grabbing my shoulder.
Yelah, aku tahu lah....
Ha ha

No comments: