Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dukung Titi

Macam – macam hal Elsa. Dia ni because she is small is still carry-able ( dukung-able ). Therefore she is tremendously lazy when it comes to using her legs for walking. Her excuse is always ;

Elsa : I am cold Babah, please dukung.

Hmm…. Macam – macam. There is one time when she had a fight with her Babah, she announced that she doesn’t want her Babah anymore. She only wants her Mummy. Babah belongs to U-um now. Then she added,

Elsa : Mummy, you can dukung me later, Mum..

She sounded like it is a privilege to be able to dukung her. Her Babah gave a delighted laugh and was very gleeful. But, it was not for long. When we got out of the car, as predicted she reached for my hand and we walked hand in hand. However the father couldn’t stand the fact that his only little girl wouldn’t talk to him, so has been very agreeable to her requests. Soon, she switched from holding my hand to her father’s. And then after awhile, “ Bah, I am so cold … ! “ Mua ha ha ha… I was the one who was gleeful at the end…. Ha ha…

When we ate, I innocently asked her who was mad at her to the point of yelling ? She shrugged her cute little shoulders and said, “ No one,”. Dan smiled and gave me a smug look. I was dissatisfied and pressed her again for an answer. She looked at her Babah, smiled at me and said, “ Babah…, “ fondly, twitch her nose and kissed her Babah’s upper arm.

Dan gave me another smug look.

Hmm………..

1 comment:

Den Farid said...

really remind me of Sofea, sebijik perangai macam tu. Every nite she will pretend to sleep at the sofa, and then (while eyes closed), called her Abah, "Abah, Adik dah bum. Please dukung me up naik atas (to the bedroom)!"...can you imagine, almost every night! Dahla bulat, Abah tu slim...hai, sabarje la. Ummi Yasmin