Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Abang the Frenchie

Abang loves the Frogs... and when I mean Frogs, I mean the French. He absolutely loves everything that is French.
Abang : Mummy tahu kan... The people in Paris kan.... they say Wow kan.. Wallah !!
-
Mummy : Really ? That is interesting... I have quite an unpleasent experience with the word Wallah in Paris...
-
Abang: And kan Mummy, tahu kan... the French people kan... if they see something very nice or something kan... they will say Oo La La...
-
Mummy : Really ? Are you sure that is not Spanish or something.... ( Mummy pun tak tahu sangat )
-
Abang : No Mum. They say Oo La La...
-
We have plans to go to Hong Kong this year but when we broke the news to him, he was unimpressed.
-
Abang: Mummy I saw pictures of you and Abah dekat Disneyland Paris.
-
Mummy : How many times have I told you it was way before you. I would have taken you there if you were in this world already at that time !!
-
Abang: I think I want to go to Disneyland Paris Mummy. I am sure it is much nicer....
-
Mummy : I don't know sebab I have never been to Hong Kong Disneyland... So I can't compare
-
Abang: I think I want to go to the Paris one Mummy then I can see the Eiffel Tower... Or watch football. They are always playing football you know in Paris....
-
Mummy : Banyaknya duit Abah Abang...
-
Abang : Mintaklah Atuk...
Banyak cantik ko punya mintak Atuk....
-
One day we were talking of dinner plans and DeliFrance was mentioned.
-
Mummy : Abang would you like to eat sandwiches... ?
-
Abang: Sure ! I want the ones with roti yang keras tu.
-
Mummy : It is called a baguette Abang.
-
Abang: Hey Mummy. People in Paris eat baguette. I heard Madeline said baguette..
-
Mummy : Yup, it is French but I prefer the Italian's ciabatta better..(saja nak mengusik)
-
Abang : I like the baguette Mummy because it tastes nice. The people in Paris eat baguettes Mum. Is France in Paris ?
-
Mummy Nope the other way around. Paris is in France. That is why DeliFrance is called that. It is a place that sells French food...
-
Abang: Paris is so nice kan Mummy...
-
Yelah, one day we will go together, okay cherie ?

No comments: