Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday Weekend

I hate coming to work today because I had a glorious 3 day weekend lazying around and enjoying my family.
We took the kids to watch Eragon at KLCC. The movie was good but it left me hanging as the story was unfinished ( for a sequel I am sure ). As usual in the car, I asked my children ( sejak-menjak Adik pandai bercakap ni my children le, dulu Abang aje ) what they understood from the movie. First question, what is the name of the rider ? " Eragon ! " answered Abang. What is the name of the dragon ? " Saphira ! " answered Abang again. What is the colour of the dragon ? " Blue ! " answered both of them ( Adik kuat sikit sebab she knew the answer to that one ) and I think I asked apa nama orang jahat tu and Elsa answered " Giraffe ! " Giraffe ? Mana mai Giraffe ? After that all my questions were either answered by Giraffe or Blue.....
-
Yesterday, nak dijadikan cerita, my babies accompanied me pi sidai kain kat belakang. They were rolling and shouting about when Abang suddenly shouted " Mummy look !! Dragonfly !! " I turned around to look at where he pointed but I stopped my eyes at Adik. She was crouching while her eyes scanned the sky. "Abang mana dragon Abang ? Mana ? " Ha ha ha !! Was she really expecting the real Saphira flying about our garden ?
-
*****************************************************
Abang is a real yapper. He could talk for hours and hours about his games, his toys, his day ... anything at all that interest him. Anyway in the car on Sunday, he was talking about Tenken 5 and after like 45 minutes ( I think it was 45 minutes because it was very very long. It could be less as you know time flies when you are having fun and time stood still when you are not... he he ) I asked him to stop talking and rest his voice. My reasoning is that without rest, he might not be able to talk at all later on. I was too tired to say really, a-ha, emmm, that's nice over and over again.
When we got home, the kids were with me when I tackled the ironing. Abang started yapping again but this time on his prowess as a game player.
-
Abang: Really Mummy, I am unstockable....
Mummy : What is unstockable Abang?
Abang : It means nobody can beat you. Harith kan biggest kan, Hakeem kan mediest kan ( mediest ? ) and Abang smallest kan ( ooo... paling medium... ) but they cannot beat me... Nobody could stop me..
Mummy : Abang if nobody can stop you the word is unstoppable.... not unstockable...
Abang : Oh okay... blah blah blah.... "
Mummy : Emm.... Really ? Okay...
-
When suddenly I heard another little voice that went Emm.... Aaa...... Really ?
-
Rupa - rupanya si Adik... Apparently, she too had to layan abangnya bercakap and she had dutifully just answered non-committally to her brother while drawing and colouring. When Abang finished his lengthy explaination, she said " That's nice Abang, " looked at her brother and smiled....
-
He he..

No comments: