Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Lecture on a Sunday


I attended a lecture on Sunday. Well, not exactly attended on my free will but was forced to participate. The subject matter ? Why the Gorilla Track is Fun. I had a lengthy lecture from Abang on his new birthday present.

"Mummy, kids kan like birthdays kan because they get new toys. Kids like to play with toys. Kids kan Mummy they like to have fun !" Yes, so you have told me many times Abang.

"Come Mummy, I want to show what is fun with this track," So he showed the different ways the car could travel and all the fun features of the track. It was awesome for him.

He got another track that is yet to open. He pompously informed me “ I will do that on my own Mummy with my helpers."

Really ? You have helpers ? Yes, my cousins will come and pasang the track for me, said he. Right.

"Look Mummy, there are 6 ways to pasang this track and blah blah blah… " Macam lawatan kilang as I just stood there politely listening to his explaination. I looked at his Babah in the next room, willing him and signaling with my eyes for him to help me get out of this torture. He gave me a triumphant smile and continued on watching the telly. Well yeah, I probably deserved it as he asked for my help to pasang the track but I flat down refused. He he….


No comments: