Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pokemon Master

Adik and Abang were arguing. And then I guess Adik dah bengang habis but she doesn't know what to do ( nak bantai abang dia, besar lak daripada dia berkali - kali ganda ), she suddenly yelled,
I choose you Pikachu !! Ewetric shock attack !!
Hua hua hua hua !!!!
-
***************************************
Mummy : Abang this year I will give your birthday presents on your respective birthdays and not during the party okay. Soo.. Adik will get her present this Friday and you will get your present next Thursday.
Abang : Mum are we going to have 2 birthday parties then ?
Mummy : No the party satu saja, this Saturday tapi this Friday is Adik's birthday and next Thursday is yours. So presents I will give on your actual birthdays.
Quiet for awhile.
Abang: Mum ( suara dah bergetar ) can we have the party just once like before sebab Abang punya last. Lambat lagi.
Mummy : Abang... the party satu sahaja but ada dua orang ada dua dates. Adik on the 15th and you on the 21st. Tapi on the 16th is the party for you and Adik....
Abang : So nanti Abang punya bowling party jugak ke ?
Mummy : Abang.... hai.... okaylah. I will organise one party for both you an Adik okay.
Abang : Thank you Mummy. I like that better......
-
Eeeiiii..... susahnya nak paham !!
-
******************************************************
Abang : Mummy why does that baby cow drink milk from mummy dia punya boobs ?
Mummy : Well that is how it is done. Even human pun macam tu. When you were a baby you drank from my boobs.
Abang : Why is the milk there ?
Mummy : Well when a lady gets pregnant, the boobs will produce milk for the baby and when the baby is born, the milk is all ready.
Abang : Yes, but why at the boobs ?
Mummy : Well that is one of the functions of the boobs. Abang I think we have to stop this conversation because we use the word boobs a lot and I think I have to find a better word for that.... maybe chest....
Abang : But mum, wouldn't it be easier if the baby drinks from a bottle like normal people ?
Mummy : Drinking from your mummy's boobs.. oopps chest is what normal people do Abang although I do agree it is easier using the bottle when nursing babies like you.
Abang : Why Mummy ?
Mummy : Well last time when you were like 5 months old you keep turning your head to look at the telly. I was on your left side but you keep turning your head right to watch the telly. SO at the end, after struggling with you for a month or so, I switched to bottle.
Abang : I am glad Mummy because drinking from your boobs is yucky...
Mummy : Yes, I figured you are going to say something like that. Thank you, son.

No comments: