Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Princess Process and Tiger

Adik: Mummy this is my Tiger.

Mummy : Okay. Where did you get that ?

Adik: This is mine Mummy.

Mummy : Are you sure ? Rasanya macam Aida punya je.

Adik: Say hello Mummy ( She waved Tiger about in front of my face )

Mummy : Hello Tiger.

Adik: Tiger is so cute Mummy.

Mummy : Yes I can see that.

Adik: I like you Mummy.

Mummy : Really ? That is nice.

Adik: ( Looked at me in earnest ) I love you so much Little Mummy ( and when she said that, she shook her head slowly, to show sincerety I think ).
-
Mummy : I love you to Princess Process...
-
Princess Process came about because she didn't like me calling her Hunny Bunny. Abang graciously offerred himself for the title.
-
Mummy : So what do you want then Adik ? Darling..... Baling ?
-
Adik: Mummy !!
-
Mummy : Okay, Sweety Tweety ? Baby Puppy ?
-
Abang: I think she wants to be called a Princess Mum..
-
Mummy : What rhymes with Princess ? Process ?
-
Adik loved it. So... there you go, Princess Process....
-
However Abah feels she could also be called Hantu Batu...
-
I moved Tiger to her room and when she came out from the bathroom with Abah, she couldn't find Tiger where she last put it.
-
Adik : Tiger, where are you ?
-
She looked around and then turned to me.
-
Adik : Mummy, what have you done ? ( She sported her Pontianak face that Abah and me are very concerned about, face almost down but eyes looked up at us... trust me the effect is scary... ).

No comments: