Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Abang's exam results

Since Wednesay Abang waited for me to come home. Pukul 7 dia dah terpacak kat pintu, anticipating my return. On Wednesday, as soon as he saw my car he opened the front door and jumped up and down.
-
Abang : Mummy! I am so clever Mummy. I know everything.
-
Mummy : Really ?
-
Abang : Ha.... ( he said proudly as he looked up at me, hand encircled my waist ). Abang got 100 for English...
-
Mummy : Ye ke sayang ?
-
On Thursday;
-
Abang : Mummy, I got 100 again Mum !
-
Mummy : Really ? What subject pulak ni ?
-
Abang : Maths Mum....
-
Mummy : Really ?
-
Abang : Yes, I am so clever....
-
Friday,
-
Mummy : So, did you get 100 for your Bahasa exam ?
-
Abang : Yes Mummy. Aren't I clever ?
-
Mummy : Good one, sweetheart....
-
Tapi, kat belakang with Abah..
-
Mummy : Ye ke Bah ?
-
Abah : Entah...
-
Other people whom were told of his success ( by himself le ) questioned us too...
-
Other people : Ye ke ?
-
Mummy & Abah : Entah....
-
Saturday, Charity event at CEC ( it was a huge collosal fun by the way ) I couldn't find Mrs Devi anywhere. Monday, Mrs Devi was right smack in front of me, opening the door to my car, to let Abang out.
-
Mummy : Mrs Devi ! The person I have been looking for...
( Abang at that moment was already out of the car and was near the gate. I saw him glanced worriedly at us ).
-
Mummy : How did Abang do in his exams ?
-
Mrs Devi : Very well lah, ma'am. He got 100 on all his subjects... But he did especially well this time because I did not have to guide him at all. He read all the instructions on his own. He will do very well in his Darjah Satu I think....
( this is the same teacher who told me that Abang could be the next prime minister because of his ability to talk in public... secara halusnya, Abang memang tak tau malu.... waaaaaa.... )
-
Okay, Abang.... you have to stop acting guilty all the time.... You are really giving the people around you the wrong message. Like when I asked you if you were playing game, why did you hesitate when you were actually revising your maths ? Why did you glanced back worriedly when you saw me talking to your teacher ?
-
I think I can probe and discuss deeper into this.... cuma I have to go out for lunch..... Lapaq !!
-

2 comments:

liadevega said...

cerdiknya umar.. even i yg dah tua ni pun tak pernah dapat semua subjek 100%.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

He he.... subject sekarang senang Ya.....