Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Adik does love Abang

We had always thought that Adik is made of much sterner stuffs. So stern that she doesn't mind if Abang kena tangkap polis... hehe...

We always like to threaten her that we will send Abang to live with somebody else when she instigated fights with him. She usually would say okay, liking the idea. Unlike Abang who would back off if we warn him that we we will send Adik to a different place if he doesn't stop.

Our relatives always say, Abang dia aje sayang dia. Dia tak sayang pun Abang.

Well, 3 days ago, we had dinner with my mom. It was still early but Abang fell asleep at the restaurant as soon as we ordered. He rested his head on his arms and tahu-tahu, dah lelap.

We just let him be sebab the kids always have their dinner around 6 and he only ordered drinks anyway. When it was time to go home, I said let's go to Adik. She looked at me and said, " Mummy Abang sleep, ".
-
I said it is okay. Just let him sleep there. She repeated that Abang is asleep and I was quite shocked as she would usually say okay, lets go. For once Adik had this anxious look on her face. She then went to her brother and shook him. " Abang, mummy nak balik. Wake up Abang, ". Abang didn't even flinch. She shook him again and peered beneath the folded arms.

I told her why don't we go and pay for the food first ? She followed me to the register and when we returned to the table she again remarked that " Abang titul Mummy, ". Again I said biarlah dia titul, kita tinggal dia kat sini.

She shook him again, her voice this time quite desperate. I shook Abang too and he opened his eyes a bit. " Abang hurry up," she said and Abang closed his again. It took both Tok Mi and I to pimpin Abang to the car. When we were in the car, Adik said Yey !!

He he....

1 comment:

liadevega said...

Of course la dia sayang abang dia, what la you non-sense Ala...