Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hai Abang

Abang. My son. Hmmm.......
-
It turned out, my dear friends, Abang did actually studied Maths when I called him last week. I went home and demanded proof and there it was, 2 pages done. I asked him why did he do Maths, and he said he was bored. And because he wants to be a doctor.
-
He he Abang and his desire to be a doctor. Once I asked him why does he want to be a doctor ? " Because I can help people when they are sick Mummy. Help Abah and Tok Yah and Tok Mi and other people to make them better, " all were my words and then he added some of his own, " I can also help you Mummy to take out the baby from your tummy when you are pregnant, " Ha ?
-
Abah let out the loudest Ha ?
-
Later, abah told me that he will not acknowledge any baby that I carry as his when we are above 50 years old... !!! Dasar lelaki tak bertanggungjawab.
-
Why does Abang want to be a doctor ? Because he believes only doctors drive Ferraris and my baby Abang loves fast cars. I sort of encouraged him to be a doctor by dangling something that he truly loves ( the said very expensive cars ) in front of it. "You want a Maserati ? Only doctors could afford it..." ( I have a license for that sort of fib by being his Mummy ).
-
One day he came to my office and there was a Ferrari in the parking lot. His oohs and aahs were priceless. He touched it lovingly, demanded to be lifted up so that he could see the interior, checked the tyres and basically fell in love all over again. He was looking underneath the car ( for what I do not know ) when I heard his muffled " Is your boss a doctor Mummy ? " I looked at Babah and breathed a sigh of relief, " He actually is honey. Dr Shafiq Abdullah. " Just don't tell my baby that he is an Economics PHd holder.........
-
Some time ago, I was driving him and his sister somewhere when he thoughtfully told me," Mum, you really need to do something with your car. You already have a kepak (spoiler), but you need side skirting and front something, plus you need this whacammalit to make the car goes faster, blah, blah, blah... " Right. Babah you have to stop him from reading Top Gear. I don't want him to be ashamed of his mother for driving an ordinary Gen2 whose only attractive feature is its kepak.
-
Babah once berrated me for wishing and praying for Abang to talk ( he could only talk when he is about 2 and a half ) as my doa sebagai ibu made him a real yapper. But occasionally ( please note the occasionally ) I do enjoy my children's gabfest.
-
Yesterday he asked for some sweets but since he just had teh tarik, I didn't allow it. He begged and begged and I told him, " You want to see me jadi pontianak tak ? " "No," he said, a little too quickly ( ha ha ) but then he looked at me and said , " Mom, you cannot be a pontianak." " Why is that ? " I asked and he said, " Because you are a natural woman..., " Hmm ?

No comments: