Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Karangan

“I am going to give you some work today…” said I as I wake them up yesterday morning.

Adik groaned. “I know what you are going to give us. Karangan….”

Mummy smiled with raised eyebrows.

“Mummy…. Please… Can you give us something else to do ?”

I looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

“Suruh saya exercise ke… buat pilates…”

Ha ha….

“Or…. Suruh saya tolong Bibik masak ke…..”

Kah kah….

“Lepas tu baru buat karangan….”

Then... “No ! No ! No karangan…. Just anything else. Just not karangan…Asyik bagi karangan je kerjanya….”

Ha ha ! You are so cute !

But then I am me and she still had to do her karangan. I don’t know about you, but my kids generated a funny one this time.



This is Adik's.



This is Abang's.
.
Both were riddled with mistakes of course but I just find them so funny. Especially Abang's 'he looked like Wolverine...."
.
"Not Wolverine Abang. He is actually Iron Man..."
.
Umar didn't look convinced.
.
Then Adik's 'Sherlock Holmes explaint (spelling, Adik !) what Blackwood did all this time...'
.
My kids wrote in pencil but somehow the scanner couldn't pick it up so I traced whole of Adik's with black ink. Abang's was a tad too long so I gave up.. Ha ha.. Hope you guys can read it...
.
Sorry, pening sikit baca Adik punya...
.
Oh yeah, click on the picture if you want to make it bigger for easy reading. No need to squint, now.

2 comments:

Puteri's territory said...

No wonder your kids are creative, they have a lot of practise, a lot of ideas because they have to put their thoughts into writing.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

They do not see the plus points of me forcing them to do this yet.... Sama lah dengan I masa kecik2... ha ha