Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Elsa

Yesterday my kiddies started mengaji balik after 3 months hiatus. Bini ustaz bersalin so ustaz a bit busy. Anyway, yesterday ustaz made an apperance again and since it is the school holidays, the class started at 8 am.

When I returned home yesterday, I straight away went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. While I prepared the chicken, Elsa of course came to my side and started talking.

“Mummy… ustaz kan … tak kenal saya…”

Eh ? Macamana tu ?

“Iya… ustaz tak kenal saya ….”

I of course asked Umar who was watching the telly.

“No lah ! Dia bukan tak kenal… Dia lupa nama Titi lah, Titi ni !”

“Ye ke, Um ?” asked Elsa who went to her brother when Umar started speaking. She laughed and returned to my side.

“Oh…. Dia lupa nama Titi…..” Said I.

She nodded her head.

So.. I asked, how did he say it ?

“Dia cakap macam ni, “Awak ni siapa ?’” She answered.

Umar spoke up again. “Bukanlah.. ! Ustaz cakap, ustaz lupa nama Titi… And he asked for her name ! Apalah Titi ni ! Suka aje cakap macam tu !” He answered hotly.

Elsa who again went to her brother when he started talking, said “Ye ke, Um ? Ustaz cakap macam tu ke ?”

“Yelah !” Umar answered hotly. She gave an “Ohhh……” and returned to my side.

Before I could ask Umar what was eating him, Elsa whispered to me, “Mummy… I think Um is in a baaadd mood…” and smiled ruefully.

Aku gelak macam orang giler, sambil ketuk-ketuk ayam. I kissed her wide forehead and looked at her fondly.

You know what she said ? “Mummy don’t laugh like that. You sound evil when you laugh like that… Very evil….”

Cess !

Malam tu pulak, we went to Subang Parade sebab Dan had to buy new futsal shoes. Umar refused to come so it was just the three of us. While walking towards Cold Storage, Elsa asked her Babah, “Do you want to play the tennis game with me nanti ?” but before her Babah could answer, she said, “Tak nak !” in a masculine voice.

“Babah asyik cakap tak nak, tak nak, tak nak aje……” She said, as she walked swinging her arms happily, shaking her head so that her hair flew around her face.

Babah rolled his eyes and Mummy looked at her in wonder.

You are sooo cute !
PS : When we went to my Bab's house with my nieces last weekend, Elsa who sat in between Esya and Ana at the dining table suddenly grabbed Ana's hand and peered at it closely.
"Ana ... mana kayu yang masuk tangan Ana tu ?"
Ana pulled her hand away and shook her head. Drama minah ni.
Elsa looked at Esya for answers. "Is the kayu big, Esya ?"
Esya pondered for awhile and said, "Besar !!" Huiiisssh... exxaggeration to the max.
"Sakit tak ?" She asked Esya again.
Esya had lost interest in the conversation and just shrugged her shoulders. Elsa though knowing she wouldn't get any more information from those two, looked ahead, face berkerut-kerut.
Entah apa yang dia imagine, ntah makcik tu.

3 comments:

Kama At-Tarawis said...

myra
you have the cutest tyke! and I like your selamba-style storytelling.. :)

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

elsa sgt kiut!!! pandai pulak tuh!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Aunty May... thank and coming from u means a lot to me...

Konot... he he... abang dia garang sangat kadang2... Sian dia...