Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Adik, who else ?

“Mummy… you know what.. That day kan Adik kan took a walk in your room…”

Took a walk in my room ? Really ?

“… and she found the Game Boy !”

Aaahh… the Game Boy that was decommissioned like last year ? I seriously have forgotten where I hid it but to be found while taking a walk in my room sounded a bit suspicious. More like she kroseh my bilik.

I looked at Adik and she gave me her “Hey don’t hate me because I am cute’ grin.

‘”So… you took a walk in my room and you just stumbled upon the Game Boy ? Where was it ? Where did you find it ?”

“Errmmm…. in your pink bag ?”

Huh. Tulah dia. Took a walk konon.
-
But then sebab cuti sekolah, and because the charger hilang lagi (Sorry Amir... I really don't know what happened to it. Ada orang curi agaknya....), Babah took them to Shah Alam Mall to replace the charger and BELI new game. Hmmm...

Eventhough it is the school holiday, I still wake up my children early. First for Subuh, second because early bird gets the worm thingy.

So last Monday, I hopped on their bed and started tickling them.

“Bangun ! Dah pagi dah ni…”

Abang stirred. Adik remained camatose… ha ha.

“Come one Adik, wakey wakey !”

“Why must I wake up ?” She asked, eyes still closed. “ I don’t have school ! Why are you disturbing me ?”

He he….

Bangun je lah. Banyak pulak cakap.

4 comments:

Puteri's territory said...

Kids yg byk cakap and naughty ni byk nak cerita kan. In fact a student of mine commented they thought that i have only 2 daughters sebabnya i jarang cerita pasal Khairina. Looking at your blog mmg cerita Elsa je banyak sebab a lot to tell. So I told my students that applies to them as well as usually the naughty ones are often remembered. ahak ahak.

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

aku kalau buleh time cuti sekolah ni la nak suruh budak2 tidoq toksah nak mangkit awai2...

yang si kecik tu pulak time aku period la dok gatai mangkit pukul 6.30... huwaaaaaaa!!!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

That us true Kak Puteri... Umar dah besar-besar ni banyak cakap tapi semua kepada cerita dia yang ntah apa2... kalau ditulis... hmm... ssampai esok tak habis... Plus maknya tak ingat... Ha ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

He he... aku tak bagi sebab satgi dah start sekolah payah bangun..