Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hari yang penuh emo..

Hari ni Umar pergi ambik hadiah. I am proud. Of course.

I think I was emotional from the very beginning when he first told me. So this morning, I woke up with a lot of feelings and emotions.

While seated and waiting for the ceremony to start, I heard the sounds of kompang. I do not know about you, but I looooovvee kompang. To me, kompang signifies grandeur, celebration, very Malay, very us, very Malaysian.

Kompang boys.


Foolishly I shed a few very, very unnecessary tears when I saw handsome boys in light blue baju Melayu, in a line, hitting their kompangs. Have I ever told you how I find my husband the sexiest when he is in baju Melayu ?

Then I saw my niece in her purple robe, ready for her graduation. I jumped out of my seat, and ran to her, giving her hugs and kisses. And aku yang memang emotional almost meraung because… well… because you know why.

Nur Aleesya.



I hugged her, and told her how proud I am with her and was just trying to make her feel the motherly pride I had. Just trying to fill in the gap her beautiful mother left.

I kept seeing Shera there. Busy pulling this, and smoothing that so I did the same. I laughed because I knew she would be laughing, and I kissed her because I knew Esya would be kissed so many, many times.

I tried my best so that my little girl wouldn’t feel the void.

I kept hearing her shouting in delight if she saw me, “Ala ! Ala ! Tengok tu Esya, Mami Ala tuh !”

I knew her too well to know what she was going to say. She is wonderful kan ? Sigh…. Best not talk about it anymore.

Anyway, so Umar went to take his certificate. He looked so handsome, my baby boy.

Waiting for his turn.


Babah and Mummy are sooo proud of you.


This picture was taken by Faiz Hakim who came for his daughter's pre-school graduation and... got the best student prize. Congrats Faiz !

6 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

aku pun nak teriak jugak :(

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Aku tak habis2 lagi... Aku sedih giler hari ni

Puteri's territory said...

Oh gosh Myra! I cried again reading your post. Such a proud moment for a parent. I remembered how ecstatic I was and how I made a fuss on the way my daughter would look in her robe.

Luckily ada you Myra, at least terubat sikit.

Esya darling, I am so so proud of you ok, girl!

Lotsa hugsssssssss and kissesssssss baby.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yeah.. I know Kak Puteri... I memang tak happy langsung semalam thinking about her ... She should be there... but yelah.. she is happier where she is right now...

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Myra,

Looking at Esya made me think of Arwah too....the way you described about her pulling this and that and those things that she would do made me smile because those were exactly what she'd do if she was still around kan?

Anyway, congrats to Esya and also to your boy, Umar...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yeah... since yesterday I kept thinking about her. Can't imagine what her children's feelings are..

Thank u for ur wishes kak Liza. Appreciate it.