Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Elsa pun fed up.

I was reading in bed, Elsa was colouring and Umar playing with his cars, one fine day. Suddenly Umar sat up and started talking about an eposide of Avatar that he had seen.

He went on and on and on, describing every little detail and it was getting quiet tedious to hear, even though technically he wasn’t telling it to me. But I could hear it all the same. Anyway, I wasn’t planning to do anything about it but his sister did though.

“Um… my friend already told me that story, Um..” She said and I thought, hmmm…. good excuse. Well done.

Abang ignored her and kept on with his story.

“Um ! I said my friend told me this story already. I know this story !!” She said, harder this time.

Abang didn’t even miss a beat and kept at it like she hadn’t said anything, twice !

“Dah lah, Um. I know the story already…. My friend told me at school !!”

“Takpelah, Ti ! Dengar sajalah. Can’t you just listen to my story ?” Abang finally answered, coupled with a jelingan maut. He paused for a breath then continued on.

Elsa gave an audible and hugely exaggerated sigh and shook her head.

Mummy also shook her head.

Hmmm……

No comments: