Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Imagination

“Mummy… where is U-um ?” Asked my daughter one day. Both of us were upstairs reading and we haven’t seen Umar in a while. I suppose the room was too quiet for us…. He he..

“I don’t know… bawah kot….” I answered, trying to concentrate on my book, the very entertaining A Place Called Here by Cecilia Ahern.

“What is he doing ? Tak dengar apa-apa pun…” She said again.

I sighed.

“Maybe….he is eating ice-cream….” I was trying to get her to look for Umar. I want to read !!!

“Did you see him do it ?” She asked, eyes questioning.

O-oh….

“Errmmm….no… I used my imagination…” Said I, trying to put the blame back to her.

“Ha ha… Like me !!!” She announced happily.

Why did I feel that the table turned on me ?


Hmmm.......

No comments: