Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lawak Umar and Elsa

A few days ago Dan and I were talking about how much we miss England. We were reminiscing, talking about our lives there when Umar said that he would like to go back.

“A-ah, Mummy…. Saya pun dah lama tak pegi….” Said Elsa.

Both Babah and Mummy looked at her. My daughter is really clever, sensitive to the looks thrown at her because she said, “I know…. I was in your tummy at that time, right ? But I can still feel the cold in your tummy, Mummy …I want to go back….”

Alah anak ku Elsa……..

Itu Elsa. Si Umar punya lawak bodoh pulak happened last Saturday night. We were circling the basement parking of CineLeisure, wanting to buy tickets for Pink Panther 2. We don’t normally park indoors, preferring instead to park at the outdoor parking in front of the cinema. However the parking is no more. They have cordoned off the area to……surprise, surprise build another building… making the place more congested… why lah MPPJ not clever ?

Anyway, we circled and circled when Dan decided to try the first floor. We saw a couple of empty lots and Dan quickly drove to it but when we got there Dan didn’t park and drove ahead.

“Alah… tak boleh kan parking kat situ kan, Bah ? Itu untuk orang duduk saja…..” my son said, very much disappointed.

Dan and I exchanged puzzled looks and when it dawned to us what he meant, we burst out laughing.

“Umar …. That is not for orang duduk… that is for handicapped drivers… Itu gambar orang on a wheelchair….!!”

Wa ha ha ha ha !! Sakit perut !!