Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Umar ada audition ?

I came home to a sick child yesterday.

In the morning Umar complained of dizziness but he seemed okay and was not making a fuss, therefore attended school.

But when I got home he complained of dizziness again and his face was flushed. He had a fever. So Mummy placed a cold towel on his forehead, when down to give him the last ubat demam and made him comfortable on her bed.

Enter Titi.

“Ti… I am sick, Ti…” Said the abang.

She glanced at him, then concentrated on the last Ferrero Rocher that I found for her.

“I know….” She said.

“Ti… abang demam… Tak kesian ke ?” I gently tell her.

“He was already sick just now…. I know already…” Eyes rolled.

Hmmm….. ada aje.

Then, “Umar tak mengaji ke ?” She asked.

He he… “So Umar tak pegi sekolah ?”

“Tak lah….” Said I.

“Alah….” Surprise, surprise that came from Umar. “I will miss music week… I have an audition tomorrow !!”

Eh ? For what lah ? “We are singing lagu Michael Jackson….”

Which one ?

“We Are The World…And I so want to sing…..”

Your teacher is lucky you are sick, said the mother of the boy who sings nasally. Very lah sengau nya…. He he…

No comments: