Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Cerita Mummy yang meleret-leret

We were in the car last week, on the way to who knows where. I cannot remember our destination but I remember it was night time.

“Mummy… have you seen Emot ?” Asked Umar. Pulak….

“No….”

“I haven’t seen him for 2 days…..” He complained.

Hmmm………….

“Emot is your responsibility lah Umar. How would Mummy know where your toy is..” Babah dah start membebel.

“Tak…. Yesterday kan when I sleep with you malam-malam kan (uninvited, okay.. some nights we would find an extra, or 2 extra sleepers on our bed), I took him with me….”

“Well when I made up the bed this morning I didn’t see him…” I offered.

Babah started his lecture (I’ll spare you guys from the agony).

The next night as I was reading in my bedroom, Umar came and draped himself on the sofa next to me.

“Mummy… have you seen the little rascal, Emot ? I haven’t seen him….” He asked worriedly. Little rascal ? You are so cute lah, Um.

“I don’t know lah sayang….” Said I.

“Um… I have lost Kitty a long time… Tak de apa-apa pun….” Said Elsa importantly. Hang memang Elsa…tak sayang Kitty langsung.

“I still have Bathtub ….” She added.

Umar gave a little whine. He then moved to their mattress and shoved his arm under the pillow, gave a little cry, pulled his arms out and waved Emot up high happily.

“I found him !!” He then rubbed his nose on Emot’s nose (?), big smile on his face.

Umar…
PS : Actually the main thing I want to share is Umar's usage of 'little rascal' but I cannot just tell it without giving a trail why it came up... So in that process meleret-leretlah cerita ku. Sorry !