Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Why can't it be mine ?

Dan called me from home yesterday. The lucky sod is on holiday before joining his new employer next month.

“Tadi pegi makan kat Sari Ratu dengan mak and abah dengan budak-budak.”

“Kay..” I was mono-syllabic due to jealousy.

“Anak awak si Elsa ni rupa-rupanya suka makan pari. Seketul dia belasah…” Reported the father.

“Sekarang ni tengah belasah potato crisps yang awak sorok dalam almari…” Said he again.

“Laa….. ada hantu raya ke budak ni ?” Asked I.

Dan then passed the phone to Elsa.

“Mummy… tadi we went to buy… apa Bah ? What did we buy just now dengan atuk ? Aa…. Massage chair….” Said my little girl.

“Lepas tu I sit in it and then that chair tu angkat my bontot !!”

He he….

“What are you doing right now ?” Asked I.

“Makan crisps….”

“Elsa ambik kat dalam my almari ke ? That is mine you know….” Said I. Saja je nak cari gaduh.

She went quiet. Then she said, “Why is it yours, Mum ? Why cannot it be mine ?”

My turn to be quiet. I just hate saying “Because I said so…” for some reason so I remained quiet.
He he….

No comments: