Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ye ke Mummy ?

We were waiting for Dan at one of Cineleisure many entrances (or exits) last Friday after watching Kung Panda (Movie review : Toksah cakap banyak just pi tengok. The most amazing, witty and hilarious movie this year…. Cannot say ever because takut ada yesteryear movies yang lagi kelakar that slipped my mind ).

Elsa and Umar were sitting underneath this very weird looking thing when I decided .. hmm…. I’m bored. So I set out to create some mischief.

“Oiii… korang ! Be careful.. !! That is an alien space ship !!”

Both of my kids looked shocked and instinctively looked up at the thing whose raised platform (the thingy was placed on a raised platform… it doesn’t have any platforms at all. The thing actually looked like a metal baobab tree…. Maybe…) provided them with a place to rest.

In a second they moved their butts and stood next to me, looking at the thingy. Elsa in wonder but Umar doubtfully. Dah besar kan.

“That is not a space ship….” Said he very cautiously.

“Yes it is…” I insisted. “Can’t you see the little green men inside ?”

“Mana ada…..”

“Ada…. It is an alien space ship lah….”
Umar looked at me… He was smiling in disbelief, eyes crinkled, brows furrowed. Elsa was just staring at it.

“Mum !! Mana ada. That is Data Scan lah…” There was a label there, stuck on it’s round head.

“What is Data Scan, Um ? What does it do ?”

“I don’t know. But it says there Data Scan….”

“Okay lah… but what is Data Scan ?”

“Stop it Mum. You are embarrassing me …” Cess…Mana ada orang kat situ. We were there alone…. He he…

“Um… I think Data Scan is the brand of the spaceship. You know…like Proton and Mercedes are car brands, right ? Well Data Scan is the brand of this spaceship !!”

“Mumm……” Said Elsa laughing nervously.

“Iye….Tengok tu. What on earth would look funny like that ? I have never seen it before. It must be from outer space. Maybe Mars….”

Abahnya datang.

“Abah ! Mummy kata ini space ship, Bah !! Ada alien ….” Said Elsa. I like seeing Elsa holding out her hand for her Abah to hold every time she sees him.

“A-ah… Memanglah… Dah jom… Karang dia lift off karang….” And we trooped out of the complex. Me smilingly at Dan, Dan menggeleng kepala at me, Elsa content with holding her Abah’s hand and Umar who kept looking back at that Data Scan thingy.
He he…

No comments: