Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little girls and little boys

“Little girls are the best thing in the world kan ?” Said I to me little girl.

“Yes… Said my daughter happily.”

I stroked her hair, felt the smoothness of her cheeks and rubbed her bare back. She was happy being the best thing in the world.

Then suddenly, “Tapi kan.. what about little boys ?” She asked, cocking her head.

“Why ?” Asked I.

“U-um is also very, very good, Mum…” Said she, brows furrowed. She didn’t look at me, but more into space.

He he….

We have that conversation numerous times and she always is very adamant that I have to find little boys wonderful, too.

Yesterday I asked her brother. There were just the 2 of us watching telly and he had his head on my shoulder.

“This is soooo comfortable, Mum. Because I am resting on your shoulder…” Said he.

I pinched his very taut and ample cheeks (sebijik macam Kung Fu Panda).

“Little boys are the best thing in the world, kan Um ?”

“Yes !!” He said happily.

Then…” What about little girls, Mum ?”

“What about them ?”

“Little girls are special, too.”

“Which one ? Which one is special ?”

“Everyone of them is special, Mum !! Really…. Little girls are nice too…. “

He he…. He didn’t mention names but I am satisfied. My darling boy…..

No comments: