Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Umar on a diet

I think my son is on a diet.

When we went to watch Iron Man, Umar refused snacks. My children only get to eat junk food at the cinemas but my baby boy, he waived away this treat last Wednesday night.

“Nothing for me, Mum. Thanks.” Was the answer. Dan and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows but didn’t say anything. Elsa offered him some of her Roller Coaster but he shook his head.

I made sandwiches for Sunday dinner and I usually team it up with crisps or cold potato salad. Malas punya pasal, I opened a bag of crisps. A huge bag. When I offered the bowl of crisps to Umar, he shook his head.

“No thank you. They are fattening, you know….”

Dan and I raised our eyebrows and watched him eat. He is truly on a diet because he didn’t even take one. Well… he did actually, then he caught himself, hand with crisp hovered on the bowl for awhile when he finally broke it in two and took a half piece.

“Takpelah Umar. Makan sikit takpe. Janganlah jadi habit makan hari-hari banyak-banyak. I have to watch my weight too but I still eat it. In moderation lah…” Said I.

He shook his head and drank more water.

Kesian… but he does need to loose weight. But… he is a baby kan…. Tapi kaki dia karang dok terdengkot lagi….

Hmmmm…………….. susah mau cerita

No comments: