Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My men.....

Yesterday morning, I did my Subuh with my son only. Babah was detained somewhere else…( he he read : in the toilet ).

Anyway, of course I was in front. My son is not ready to lead and whenever we pray together we would usually recite the prayers out loud to perfect his reading. As I was about to say my Bismillah, I heard a hoarse voice reciting the Qamat behind me. I was shocked because he did it without me asking him. Usually his Babah would do it, and him stepping in, in his Babah’s absence moved me beyond belief.

I did not turn while he was doing it because I was afraid I would cry. I did anyway. I was weeping with joy. When he finished, I hugged him close and very, very tight. After prayers, I quickly ran to find Babah to tell him of my wonderful experience. As I swung the toilet door open, I saw my husband taking the wuduq. That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen my husband do. He looked so sexy as he bent down and covered his arms with water. When he looked at me questioningly, I just smiled and withdrew.

My men…. What a sentimental day for me.

No comments: