Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Adik tattling

“ Mummy… “ Adik whispered. “ My croco-dial is missing … “.

“ Your crocodile ? What crocodile ? “

“ Croco-dial yang kita beli dekat zoo…. “

“ Okay…..”

“ Hannah took it Mum… “ She whispered again, eyes wide.

“ Okay… And then what ? “

“ I told Hannah mum. I told Hannah mummy not allow play with the croco-dial. She doesn’t listen mum.. “

“ Okay…… “

“ She hit the croco-dial on the floor. Dah pecah…. “ She whispered again. All the while she was saying all these, I was thinking how cute could she get ?

“ So whose fault is that ? “ She suddenly straightened her body.

“ Hannah mum. Not Adik fault. “

“ No Adik. If it is your toy, it is always your fault. “

“ Hannah doesn’t listen Mum…… “ She insisted.

“ Okay, that is fine. But if she broke it, it should still be around. Where is it ? “ I asked.

“ Dalam bilik study…. “ she said. She sometimes refers her room as bilik study. I don’t know why.

“ Just now you said it is missing ? “

“ In my room !! “ She said again.

“ Okay, show me…. “

Quiet. Eyes getting bigger.

“ I love you Mum…. “ She hugged me and showered me with kisses.

Hmmm……………. Where did she intend for the conversation to go ?

No comments: