Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Darling Titi

Waahhh….. sejuk hati emak yang ini pagi ni.

Elsa selalu boring sebab abang dia lepas sekolah pagi pegi sekolah agama pulak. So when Aida came home from her kindergarten, Elsa is usually whisked to Aida’s house to play. So it was our duty to pick her up after work at Bukit Jelutong. Dan was the first one to lose it. He told his mom to not let Elsa go there anymore as Bukit Jelutong is really far away, plus the traffic and the many traffic lights, it could be murderous to somebody who just extricated himself from KL jam. It was really an added misery.

If it was my turn to fetch her, I will have to use the NKVE until Bukit Jelutong. I flipped when I was told to pick her up while driving on the Federal Highway. I especially did not want to pass the stadium/Giant area as there was Singapore vs Malaysia match scheduled that day.

The traffic was horrendous. To add salt to the wound, it was my mengaji night. When I got to Aida’s house, Yaya ( Dan’s sister ) opened the door. She informed me Elsa was having her dinner. I told Yaya to please not allow Elsa to come anymore as it is quite far for us and I do not want to burden her. She laughed and said it is because Elsa usually throws a tantrum if she is not allowed to. Elsa kan….

She was eating when I approached her. I told her very sternly that she is not to visit anymore. She has to wait for her abang to come home. Menyesal jugak because I hardly ever get upset and raise my voice. But I did that day and you know, dia terus tak jadi makan. When she was offered more food, she shook her head to decline. She quietly climbed down the chair and took my hand.

This morning, Dan’s mom called me up. She said that she is going to KL and wants to send Elsa to Yaya’s house . I said okay and was wondering where the conversation is going to when she asked me to talk to Elsa and tell her it is okay to go. Apparently from yesterday they have been wanting to take her there but she refused. She said “ Mummy tak bagi ”.

I laughed and agreed to talk to her. I assured her that it is okay to go. Elsa passed the phone to her Wan and Dan’s mom told me she totally refused to go. “ Untung kau… Patuh betul anak kau “.

Ye ke ? Terima kasih…..

1 comment:

liadevega said...

If my Ayesha, I have to bribe her to come back home from her Tok Mama's house... but biasanya bribe dengan tengok cartoon kat Astro pun dah jalan dah....hehe