Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bawang...

Yesterday Elsa had done it again.

I came home to a very messy house. Toys were strewn all over and I counted the kids made 4 play stations. I heard them singing and yelling upstairs, having their bath so I went to the fridge, grabbed my anniversary Twix and ran upstairs.

“Why is the house so messy with your toys ?” I asked, hand on my hips. They stopped whatever they were doing midway.

“After mandi, go down and clean-up ..” I ordered. “And I mean you guys, not Bibik. She didn’t play with those toys, you guys did !” I stood there, looking at them sternly. Elsa frowned, pursed her lips and said, “Kalau Bibik nak buat, apa salahnya ?”

Bibik looked at me and grinned. I should have given them a menacing look, not a stern one.

“No !! You do it !!” I said and promptly left before she could say anything else.

I threw myself on the bed, grabbed a Fiona Walker book and started reading. Remembered the Twix, took one and slowly ate it, savouring every chocolate, biscuit and caramel. I had wanted to wait for Dan and share it with him, but I can’t any longer. I was craving since yesterday, but am thoughtful enough to save the other piece for him.

Enter Elsa. She saw me chewing and demanded to know what exactly it was.

“Bawang …” Said I, not looking at her.

“Bawang ?” She asked incredulously. Then, “Let me see this bawang….”, and went around the bed (I was at the other side of the bed). I quickly popped in the last piece, chomping it furiously.

“Let me see…” She demanded.

“Dah habis !” Not satisfied, she leaned near me and smelt my mouth. Damn !

“Mummy…. I think I like this bawang….. It smells so good…..” She said, eyes wide.

“This bawang is yummy, Mummy. I know it. I can tell….”

He he….what can I do ? Grabbed the remaining Twix and gave it to her. She opened the packing, took a bite and closed her eyes.

“I like bawang…” She grinned.

Ha ha…

4 comments:

Nuyui said...

Cutenye Elsa.
Kenapa Elsa panggil Twix Bawang?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Takde lah ... Mak dia kelentong... Ingat kalau cakap makan bawang dia tak nak le... tapi dia tak percaya and smelt my mouth ! Pecah tembelang..

Nuyui said...

Oh. haha I misread it. haha Kenapa Twix kat UK taste different then the ones I got in Brunei? I still prefer UK's Twix. I love the Black Toblerone too. haha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Aaahhh.... a girl after my own heart...