Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Babies are stupid

We were having breakfast at G Hotel ( don’t ever stay there. It is rubbish. RM 400 over for nothing… seriously ) in Penang and I was eating some excellent cheese from the cheese board. I asked Abang to try it and he of course refused, saying that he doesn’t like cheese.

Mum : But you used to like cheese Abang.

Abang : When I was a baby ? Well, I changed my mind.

Mum : Dulu when we were in Belgium, we would take some cheese from the buffet and feed you with it while we tour the city. You loved it… ( said I while waving the cheese in his direction ).

Abang : Mum, babies they do not know anything. They just eat what people give them because they don’t know how to taste. They eat and eat because they do cannot smell.

Mum : Oh ?

Abang : Mum… babies are so stupid. They just eat what people give them...

Uiihhh....

No comments: